Sometimes, you may only detect a mold problem because you and your family have started to feel unwell. That’s because many species of mold can grow undetected, remaining invisible to the naked eye.
But if left untreated, mold can grow at an exponential rate, potentially having a devastating impact on the health of you and your family, while also damaging your property in the process. In as little as 48 hours, mold can start to spread, producing irritants and allergens that may result in respiratory problems, especially in the young and elderly.
In severe cases, properties may even be deemed uninhabitable because the mold poses a severe threat to the inhabitants’ health.
Getting Rid of Mold from Your Home
High-heat drying or UV light techniques are often futile and could cause more problems, which is why it’s important to seek our expert help if you’ve been told there’s a mold issue in your home.
Moisture and water provide prime growing conditions for mold. This could arise if you’ve suffered from water damage, have an untreated leak, or there’s a buildup of condensation, for example.
As the temperature rises, the mold breeds, grows, and develops. Over time, mold may release spores into the air, and it’s these that can have a detrimental effect on your health. Even as the temperatures start to dip or your home dries out, the mold will continue to grow.
By calling our team, we’ll come to your property armed with state-of-the-art equipment that will get rid of this mold from floors, walls, and integral structures. Once removed, we’ll then treat the area with specialist mold remediation products that help prevent the problem from returning in the future. And if anything has been damaged by the mold, we’ll remove it and restore it to its original condition if possible.